Reiki is a method of natural healing developed by Mikao Usui in the early 20th century in Japan. The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “universal life” and Ki which is “life force energy” (like ‘chi’ of China or ‘prana’ of India). We live in a world of energy that nourishes and maintains all living things. When our Ki is low, then we are more likely to get sick, feel stressed and weak, and if it is high, we feel confident and ready to enjoy life and take on it’s challenges.
“In essence, Reiki is a gentle but very powerful healing process which is believed to restore balance and reinforce the body’s natural ability to heal itself at mental, physical, spiritual and emotional levels”.
Some clients have experienced the following benefits that Reiki can have:
- creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
- raises morale on mental and emotional level
- gives inner peace, a sense of calmness and re-connection with yourself
- creates a sense of clarity and helps us to make better choices
- reduces levels of anxiety
- decreases negative thoughts and feelings such as anger, hatred, grief, jealousy
- helps relieve pain and can help with chronic problems (asthma, migraines, etc.)
- boosts the immune system and maximises health potential on the physical level
- strengthens self-esteem and self-awareness
- brings comfort and peace if you are going through a tough period of your life e.g. bereavement, relationship problems or any kind of illness
- improves sleep pattern and helps with changing harmful habits or addictions
- boosts your creativity
- gives empowerment to address whatever challenges you’re facing
- can bring peace to people who suffer from terminal illness
“Reiki treatment is a process that anyone can enjoy in the normal course of their life. It brings us more in tune and peace with ourselves, with who we really are, and what is our true path in life”.
If you would like to book your treatment please contact Susan on Susan.email@example.com or 07870842094