Susan Scott, Holistic Therapist
Susan is a fully qualified Reflexologist and Massage Therapist who has been practising in Oxford since 2004. Whilst setting up her own business she continued to study to be a full time alternative therapist. Susan has worked on a variety of community projects working with chronic illness and disabilities, and mental health projects. Susan’s approach is deeply intuitive and she is passionate about her work, she is attentive to her client’s needs taking into account the whole person body, mind and spirit. Susan attends regular courses to keep abreast of current developments and maintain her skills.
Susan is a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Diploma in Reflexology (Inge Dougan’s (Method)
- Specialised training in Reflexology and Women’s Health
- Professional training in Thermo Auricular Therapy (Hopi Ear Candling) – Oxford School of Reflexology.
- IIHT Aromatherapy Massage – Oxford
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage – Abingdon College
- Warm Basalt Stone Therapy & Japanese Facial Massage. Soul Energy – Kings Sutton.
- Usai system of Reiki Natural Healing levels 1 & 2 – Oxford
- Advanced level 2 Practioner in No hands Massage® – Bradford.