Our professional team has come together to ensure their health and wellbeing treatments are affordable to people that would have difficulty paying for these treatments elsewhere.
Coaching and counselling
- £45 per session including initial consultation (concessionary sliding scale £30 – £45 available)
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Individual treatment sessions, £50 for 50 mins. (Occasionally treatment sessions are available at a lower rate for people experiencing financial hardship. Please enquire if you think this might apply to you).
- One-off consultations, £60 for 60 mins. These sessions are an opportunity for us to assess if CBT is a suitable treatment for your difficulty. You will be advised about what you can do next whether this is CBT treatment one-to-one with me, with someone else, another type of therapy or self-help ideas. The cost of the session includes a written summary.
- £45 – £55 for 50 minutes Further concessions available under some circumstances
- Individual Sessions £45 – £55 (sliding scale where you decide what you can afford to pay)
At our initial assessments, we can assess if psychodynamic therapy is a suitable treatment for you and if you would like to work with me. You will be advised about various options, one-to one work with me, with someone else or another type of therapy. One-off sessions cost £55.
Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Individual Sessions £25 – £45