Asia Bochenek, Reiki Healing
My name is Asia and I am a fully qualified and certified Reiki Master Practitioner.
I have obtained all three levels at a renown Oxford Reiki training centre and have a Reiki linage that connects me to the founder, Mikao Usui. I am a professional member of UK Reiki Federation and I am committed to work with their ethical principles of Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice. I am fully insured to practice, and as I uphold the highest work ethics and I am obligated to respect your confidentiality.
“Reiki is a gentle but very powerful healing process which is believed to restore balance and reinforce the body’s natural ability to heal itself at mental, physical, spiritual and emotional levels.”
I believe that we all have the ability to live our lives truly and make ourselves happy, sometimes we just need a little help, a little boost which you may experience during/after Reiki session. When our minds and bodies are truly calm and relaxed we feel more connected to our true selves, we can hear our own intuitive voice, we make better choices and we experience life more, and as it is.
Some clients have experienced the following benefits that Reiki can have:
- creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
- raises morale on mental and emotional level
- gives inner peace, a sense of calmness and re-connection with yourself
- creates a sense of clarity and helps us to make better choices
- reduces levels of anxiety
- decreases negative thoughts and feelings such as anger, hatred, grief, jealousy
- helps relieve pain and can help with chronic problems (asthma, migraines, etc.)
- boosts the immune system and maximises health potential on the physical level
- strengthens self-esteem and self-awareness
- brings comfort and peace if you are going through a tough period of your life e.g. bereavement, relationship problems or any kind of illness
- improves sleep pattern and helps with changing harmful habits or addictions
- boosts your creativity
- gives empowerment to address whatever challenges you’re facing
- can bring peace to people who suffer from terminal illness
I am an art lover and a traveler who admires spending time in nature. One of my biggest passions in life is also women’s empowerment. I work at a local charity supporting women who’ve experienced rape and sexual abuse, where we work together towards ending violence against women and girls.
Please do get in touch if you have any questions or if you would like to book a treatment.
0759 652 9484